Golden Goa, Rome of the East, Asian Pearl the expression of joy & the fun of life.
With its strong Christian influence, its monuments - churches and mansions - belong to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage. Castles in strategic places, witnesses of a brilliant past.
The sahyadris mountain range along the eastern border is one of the most powerful places in the world in terms of biodiversity. Countless rivers cross the interior with beautiful shapes. The Dudhsagar Falls, the banks of the rivers "with mangrove" forests full of thousands of bird species, hunting with crocodiles, spice gardens.
- Cruise along Akas, dancing with dolphins
- Driving a vintage car
- Cruise along the SAL River
- Visit to Olive Ridley Nesting site with countless birds and sea turtles
- The stone carved head at Ozrant Beach
- Elephant ride on waterfall paths "Vazaara falls"
- Hunting the crocodiles in Cumbarjua.
- Tour of the sacred forests and temples with the sacred reservoirs
- Carved caverns of the 6th and 7th centuries
- Churches of '' MANUGLINE '' architecture with pre-eminent church of 'our Lady' in PANJIM, the central lively city of GOA
- SAIVA Temple of unique and ecclesiastical conservation
- Bazaar at MAPUSA Market every Friday
- 1 Overnight in HOUSE BOAT
- 1 dinner in a floating restaurant
- Stay in ECO HUT traditional cottages with respect to the environment in "PALOLEM" South GOA
- The impressive and large outdoor all day market at PANJIM.